Change the Story of Climate Change
Thursday, 10 November - Friday, 11 November
07:30 – 14:00 (both days)
Glasgow Breakthrough Rooms
1. Moving from carbon ambition to delivery
2. Visionary Pragmatism: Decarbonization throughout the downturn
3. How to accelerate decarbonization through climate technology innovation
4. Scaling up regenerative agriculture solutions, from farmers to consumers
1. Financing the transitions as a driving force of decarbonization
2. Addressing social issues for a 'just transition'
3. Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets for Nature & Net Zero
4. New approaches to corporate resilience and adaptation (workshop)
We're a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 64 offices in 39 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries.
We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment.
Follow Bain & Company on social: