To attend Sustainable Innovation Forum as a guest, access will be subject to an approval process within set deadlines, where you must meet our qualification requirements outlined below.
Who qualifies for a Sustainable Innovation Forum Guest Pass?
- National Government: Ministers, Climate Policy Makers
- Local Government: Mayors, Deputy Mayor, NetZero Leads, Directors of Climate Emergency & Behaviour Change, Councillors
- Impact Investors: CEOs, CIOs from Incubators, Accelerators, VCs and HNW investors with a fund of over £10 million
- UN Agencies: Executive Directors, Heads of Dept.
- Embassies: Ambassadors, Minister Counsellors, First Secretary’s
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still wish to attend the Sustainable Innovation Forum, you can buy a ticket here.
The Innovation Zone can be attended by anyone who plays an active role in driving action plans and provides solutions to accelerate meeting the objectives of the Paris Agreement.