View the various opportunities to engage the media ahead of COP27 and at the Innovation Zone:
Media Briefing Form
Content Input Form
Complete the Collaborations for Net Zero – Partner Inputs by 18 October 2022 and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. These inputs will be used to compile a piece of original content about the role of collaborations in helping to close the implementation gap for net zero. We want to publish this ahead of COP27.
Journalist Outreach Letter Template
- Send a letter to a handful of your preferred journalists to offer them a Press Pass to the Innovation Zone 2022.
- A Press Pass will give them free access to your event/s and enable them to engage with you there. Therefore, please include details of your activities at the Innovation Zone in the letter (where specified) so that they know your offering.
- You could also attach your completed Media Briefing (above) to this letter to journalists. (Please also send it to us for the Press Room.)
- If your journalists respond to you to say they have registered, please let us know a email@example.com. so that we are sure to approve their applications.
- Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have news or stories you would like to co-develop with us for our Countdown to COP27 newsletter, where we will be introducing Innovation Zone topics and key speakers ahead of COP27.
- We may also consider already-published op-eds and stories if they are closely linked to your activities in the Innovation Zone.