Delivering on Climate with an SDG lens
Delivering on Climate with an SDG lens. Impact-for-SDGs hosts a high-level convening for an inter-disciplinary discussion from leading industry experts across financial services, industry, and government to unravel the challenges around decarbonization and the catalytic solutions they are bringing to the table.
(Hosted in English)
The Impact-for-SDGs Challenge Explores:
1. How Political Engagement Can Further Decarbonization & Present Alignment Around SDG 7
- Alex Cornell du Houx, President & Co-Founder of The Elected Officials to Protect America The Elected Officials to Protect America (EOPA)
2. How Vernacular & Alignment of Metrics Can Address Impact-Outcomes
- Nisaa Jetha, Global Impact Strategist & Investor (Ranked within Top 20 Impact & Sustainability Leaders Across Europe, FI).
3. How Empowering Investors to Align to the SDGs and Relevant Targets can Avoid Green Washing.
- Ian Monroe, Founder of Climate + Positive Investing Alliance, President & CIO of Etho Capital and Lecturer at Stanford University’s School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences.
4. How Technology Can Be a Tool to Harmonize & Unlock Climate Finance
- Nimra Amjad Chohan, Founding Member of Climate Positive Investing Alliance & Investor
5. A Need for a Methane Pledge2.0 and the Role of Climate Finance
- Stephan Nicoleau, Managing Director & Co-Founder FullCycle